Thread: Thank You S.N.O.R.E. Battle At Primm Volunteers

Hybrid View

Default Thank You S.N.O.R.E. Battle At Primm Volunteers

Now that the dust has finally settled and we can all take a breath I wanted to be sure and thank all of the volunteers who helped make this year's Battle at Primm sooooo successful! Hats off to all of our checkpoint workers, retrievals, hot pit monitors, road crossing workers, and all of the other wonderful volunteers who made this great race possible. As my first race as volunteer coordinator I truly appreciated all of your help and suggestions. A special shout-out to Dan Bradley and Vince Bishop for going over the course each morning to make sure everyone was in place.

As a small token of S.N.O.R.E.'s appreciation the board will be drawing 3 BAP volunteer names who will be receiving $100 VISA gift cards so keep your fingers crossed!

Our next race is the PCI 300 in Ridgecrest, California and it is going to be another great event. If you are interested in volunteering, please email me as soon as possible.

Kudos to you all!

Debbie Burgos
    Volunteer Coordinator

see you in Ridgecrest if not sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by RacemomLV View Post
    Now that the dust has finally settled and we can all take a breath I wanted to be sure and thank all of the volunteers who helped make this year's Battle at Primm sooooo successful! Hats off to all of our checkpoint workers, retrievals, hot pit monitors, road crossing workers, and all of the other wonderful volunteers who made this great race possible. As my first race as volunteer coordinator I truly appreciated all of your help and suggestions. A special shout-out to Dan Bradley and Vince Bishop for going over the course each morning to make sure everyone was in place.

As a small token of S.N.O.R.E.'s appreciation the board will be drawing 3 BAP volunteer names who will be receiving $100 VISA gift cards so keep your fingers crossed!

Our next race is the PCI 300 in Ridgecrest, California and it is going to be another great event. If you are interested in volunteering, please email me as soon as possible.

Kudos to you all!

Debbie Burgos
    Volunteer Coordinator
    This is awesome Debbie. You did a great job for such a hectic weekend and I never once saw you without that big smile on your face. Thank you and all the volunteers. (especially the red jeep at check 3 that got me back on all four wheels after the old "Crowd Pleaser" ran outta talent on Saturday)
    Last edited by ED 1189; 02-29-2012 at 06:54 AM.

All of you at SNORE did a great job , what a race