Thread: SNORE Step up to the plate at 2012 BAP

Default SNORE Step up to the plate at 2012 BAP

Thanks SNORE for putting on the most awesome BAP ever. Everything from qualifying, the fun run, registration, tech inspection, drivers meeting, racing and awards were second to NONE. Speaking of drivers meeting, there were at least 600 - 700 in attendance. Thank you to the new Pres Brittney Burgos and her family for the hard work that they always put in, it paid off. I never heard a complaint all weekend. The whole Freeman family traded their brain buckets for official hats and helped produce a 5-star event. Can't wait for the PCI 300........

P.S. The volunteers and BOD (too many to name) were great.

The tilte to this thread should read "Steps" up to plate. Oh well, I got it right on RDC....

Quote Originally Posted by ED 1189 View Post
    Thanks SNORE for putting on the most awesome BAP ever. Everything from qualifying, the fun run, registration, tech inspection, drivers meeting, racing and awards were second to NONE. Speaking of drivers meeting, there were at least 600 - 700 in attendance. Thank you to the new Pres Brittney Burgos and her family for the hard work that they always put in, it paid off. I never heard a complaint all weekend. The whole Freeman family traded their brain buckets for official hats and helped produce a 5-star event. Can't wait for the PCI 300........

P.S. The volunteers and BOD (too many to name) were great.

The tilte to this thread should read "Steps" up to plate. Oh well, I got it right on RDC....
    Britt and gang put on a great race!!!

I agree!!! It was a great event and everything went smoothly. Great job SNORE! I had a great time racing even though Saturday was not too successful for us. Special thanks to the Burgos and Freeman families!

SNORE ROCKS !!!!!
    Excellent track prep and care all weekend.
    Brittany you as always were right on it all weekend, as was your dad ........
    Bryan Freeman for his constant over view all weekend, he was every where.
    Bill Shapley for making tech go so fast you couldn't believe you were done so fast !
    The drivers meeting-------straight to the point no BS get it done and over.........AWESOME
    Course was marked like a airport run way....
    25mph sign at the bridge !!!!! EXCELLENT
    and last but not least to my friend Kenny Freeman, who put aside racing to be the race director in 2012 and show the world how off road racing is put on !!!
    He was on the radio all day directing water drops, calling in reports and being on the spot.

SNORE proved at the RAGE it was "BACK" bigger and better than ever. BAP showed that wasn't a fluke. With more $$$ in bonuses than I think I have ever seen, the race was epic.

I think Kenny put in more miles than anyone. that utv was running nonstop.

Had a great time, thank you SNORE and all of its volunteers.

What a great event a big improvement over last year