I'm doing a drop for the Homeless Youth Center here in Las Vegas in 2 weeks and I wanted to ask anyone coming to the Caliente race to please donate any unwanted T-shirts, etc., for the kids (all sizes, male and female). This is the for the NPHY - Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youths Drop-In Center. I donate twice a year to this center and would appreciate anything you want to part with. Here is a little bit about the Drop-In Center:

Our Drop-In Center provides respite from the streets and first meets homeless youths’ basic needs by providing them with food, clothing, hygiene supplies, haircuts, bus passes, calling cards, and other survival supplies. Only once homeless youths’ basic needs are met are they often able to turn from “survival mode” and begin focusing on the future. To foster long-term self-sufficiency, NPHY’s Drop-In Center also offers higher-level supportive services, such as case management, crisis counseling, life skills classes, and educational and employment assistance.
The Drop-In Center facility currently provides a handicap-accessible shower, food pantry, washer and dryer, hygiene and clothing closet, computer lab, classroom, respite room, and a safe place off the streets to any homeless youth in need 45 hours a week.